Skip to content
Spring Break is always a great opportunity to get away from reality and enjoy a mini vacation. Although, if you have little ones sometimes it can be harder to travel.
Here are 10 fun ideas that you can do for a spring break staycation.
1. Do a fun craft at home. Pinterest has so many crafting options for kids- find one that seems fun to you!
2. Go bowling.
3. Have a picnic in your backyard or the park.
4. Fly a kite.
5. Go to the zoo.
6. Go to a local baseball game.
7. Go to an art or space museum.
8. Visit a farmers market.
9. Plant flowers or create a small garden.
10. Teach your kids how to cook or bake something new.
Scroll To Top